For the entire life cycle of cytometry data managment
Ryvett is a cloud-based software platform to manage end-to-end cytometry workflows and analyze data. It is hosted on a dedicated instance (server) for each customer that provides a secure, version-controlled and audit trailed repository to capture and mine the data. Ryvett’s highly scalable solution offers extensive functionality that is fully accessible via a browser:
- Collaborate and design experiments with automated data entry and export to acquisition ready experiment files to various instrument including BD, Cytek, BioRad ZE5 and Attunes
- Perform high-throughput gating that is not constrained by the number of wells, number of events or folder structures.
- Conduct interactive single-cell data analysis including dimensionality reduction (e.g. UMAP) combined with visual analytics to simultaneously explore subjects, cell types, and markers. Fully leverage cloud computing for speed and interactivity.
- Live data connection to Ryvett from various analytics tools including Tableau and Spotfire
- Use extensive REST API functionality to integrate with other laboratory systems including robotics and LIMS
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant software with traceability for audit readiness and can be validated per customer request
Collaborate and Design Experiments
- Automated data entry with standardized annotations offering full specification of antibody details, cell treatments, kinetics, concentrations, inter-well relationships, and keywords
- Create acquisition ready instrument files for various cytometers including BD, Attune, and Cytek instruments
Single Cell Data Capture
- Upload new or existing FCS files with a few simple clicks
- Offers versioning and consistent annotation
- Search by any combination of meta-data & export data packages
Gating and Single Cell Data Exploration
- Perform high-throughput gating that is not constrained by the number of wells, event count or folder structures while leveraging a number of highly optimized software features to tackle dimensionality, consistency of naming and quality control
- Search for data by any combination of metadata and leverage sophisticated high-throughput functionality to define and edit cell types. Import gating from other tools (e.g. FlowJo, BD Diva)
- Perform single cell data analysis without or with minimal gating to visually explore expression (and coexpression) patterns in high-dimensional data using a combination of dimensionality reduction and other proprietary algorithms.
Quantify and Explore
- Quantify biological signals and leverage built-in analysis tools including dose-response analysis and dashboards
- Encode cross well referencing and compute normalized signals that span multiple wells
- Automated updating to quantified data upon changes to gating or input single cell data
- Automated computation on new data uploads